While shopping on your website more users like to type something in the search box and like to find it easily.
When a user is typing something in the search box to look for something, chances of conversion are much higher than normal.
If you like to create a GoldenCAN Search Integration Solution follow the following steps.
- Login to your account at GoldenCAN.
- Click on "Single & Multiple Merchants" link under Search Integration at My GoldenCAN page.
- Enter the name for your Search Integration Solution and click on “Create Store”.
- Select the merchants you would like to add into this search integration solution and click “Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Add/Edit/Verify your affiliates Ids according to what merchants you have selected and click “Continue”. Your search integration will be created and you will be at the Modify Page.
- Now you can use this search integration in two ways. You can copy and paste the one line of code generated by GoldenCAN on top of every page and a search box will be displayed on those pages.
- Copy and paste the GoldenCAN search integration code on one page at your website.
Let’s say that you have pasted the search integration code on a page named as search.htm and the URL of this page is something like this. http://www.yoursite.com/search.htm
Now you can use pre designed GoldenCAN search boxes or create one of your own and add that search box on the left navigation or on top of any page you like. Just remember that the ACTION tag of that search box needs to be pointed to the page where you have GoldenCAN search integration code.
<Form method='get' action='http://www.yoursite.com/search.htm'>
Now a user will be able to search any product from any page on your website and search results will be displayed on the page where you have added the search integration code.